Tuesday, January 7, 2014

AE Experience's 2 Year Anniversary!

Iris: Happy 2 year anniversary to AE Experience! Goodness, I can’t believe it’s been yet another year. While 2013 wasn’t as nearly of a fruitful and filled year of updates for AEE as 2012, I think I speak for both Niki and I that this site is still something that means a lot to us and what brought us closer together through our mutual interests. Last year was a crazy and busy year for the both of us, and with our graduation approaching, this year is no different. However, I hope to keep this site running for more years to come, even if the updates aren’t too frequent. We may have failed at being the one stop Asian entertainment site we originally intended to be, but will continue to use it as a platform to express our thoughts and creativity.

Niki: AE Experience is another year older! Honestly these past two years has gone by so fast I can hardly believe that it has been two years since we started this blog. Like Iris said it’s sad that we haven’t been able to post as much in the past year, but we don’t intend on giving up any time soon. It is still our baby and we will continue to invest in it. I want to thank our guest writers who has been helping us with updates, without them 2013 would have been even more uneventful. Hopefully after our graduation we will have more time to spend on the blog.

Iris: It’s rather embarrassing to say, but our previous layout that was made in celebration of AEE’s first year anniversary, was up for exactly a year. After having several collage banners already, Niki and I decided to go a different route this time and use a single picture. I really loved the slightly artsy shots of Fiona in her “Restoration” MV, so I took several screencaps and ultimately decided on this one. Hope this is a nice change!

No comments:

Post a Comment