Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Banner ft. K-Pop's Soulful Solos

Hi guys!
As you guys might have notice, we have a new banner and layout up! Since I feel like we've been mostly focused on TVB for our posts I decided to do something for K-pop. I also wanted to focus on some of the amazing and talented solo artists in k-pop instead of the usual focus on girl/guy bands. 
On this banner is some of my favorite female artists. 
I've put extra emphasize on Boa because she is said to be the pop queen of k-pop. She debut at such a young age and there's no denying her talent. 
The banner also feature Baek Ji Young, Lim Jeong Hee, and Go Younha. I love these three ladies, because of their strong and beautiful voices. 
As usual the banner and layout will be up for about a month before being changed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment