Saturday, June 16, 2012

Younha's Special Performance on Immortal Song 2


Following the settlement of an ongoing lawsuit with Korean pop rocker Younha and her record company, Younha is finally making her comeback.  On June 4th, she performed on stage for the first time in over a year with the song "Follow Your Dreams".

This performance practically moved me to tears.  It was such a powerful and beautiful performance that blew me away.  Younha looks so happy to be on stage again, and it is definitely where she belongs.  Despite being  so petite and adorable, she has so much stage presence.  I love how she switches from playing guitar to moving around and just having fun.  From her showstopping vocals and emotion, the band, the confetti, and how the audience just looked so touched and into it, everything about this performance was just perfection.  Since watching it this morning, I have been constantly replaying it.  There is just so much power in this performance it actually carried a feeling full of sentimentality.

I have been waiting for Younha to make a comeback ever since I started getting into her music in the beginning of the year.  Since then, she has been my Korean idol.  She is one of the most talented and underrated solo artists in Korea.  I couldn't be more thrilled to see this talented musician back where she belongs: making music and performing.  I will be closely following her comeback on the site!

WELCOME BACK, YOUNHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment