Sunday, January 8, 2012

Staff Member Profile: Niki

Position Held on Asian Entertainment Experience: Founder, head writer, KP2D member

Specialization/Focuses: C-Pop, Taiwanese/Chinese dramas, K-pop 

Main Contributions: C-Drama reviews, Music reviews, Fan Fiction, and Dance covers 

Describe yourself: 
        I'm a shy and quiet person in real life, but towards my friends I can be lively and fun. In school, I'm studious and hardworking; I can be a bit of a perfectionist, which sometimes leads to disappointments.  People describe me as the typical Asian girl. Nice, quiet, studious, and small. 
I've been watching dramas ever since I was three. In 2006, I became obsessed with Taiwanese dramas and went on a watching spree. I became acquainted with K-pop in 2008, when my cousin introduced me to Super Junior and SNSD.
Last year me and two of my other friends got together and formed a k-pop dance cover group. I came up with our name, KP2D (K-pop Dream Dancers). We will be posting our dance covers on A.E. Experience. I hope you guys will give us some feedback, but we're new at this so we have a lot to improve on.  
I don't have much experience on blogging, but I hope to bring this blog into a new light with the help of my friends!

Interests/Hobbies: Listening to music, doing singing and dance covers (even though i suck), swimming, hanging out with friends, watch dramas, and making up fan fictions

Favorite Actors/Actress: Wayne Lai, Kenneth Ma, Myolie Wu, Charmaine Sheh
Favorite Singer: Aaron Yan Ya Lun, Jolin Tsai, Elva Hsiao, Genie Chuo, Danson Tang, 
IU, G-NA 
Favorite Rapper: T.O.P., Tablo, Miryo
Favorite Band: Fahrenheit, S.H.E., Brown Eyed Girls, Davichi, Sistar, Secret, Epik High, 2NE1 

First Drama: "Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Returning Pearl)" (1996)  
Favorite Series: "Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Returning Pearl)" (1996), "KO One" (2005), "Catch Me Now" (2008), "La Femme Desperado" (2006), "Forensic Heroes" (2005), "Down With Love" (2010), "No Regrets (Rosy Business 2)" (2009) 

Things to Know About Me: 
- I'm always hyper and bubbly, but i also enjoy serious and in-depth conversations
- I've love Hello Kitty since young 
- I lean towards female artists and bands
- Fahrenheit is my only favorite guy band, I've been a loyal fan since 2006. 
- I'm fluent in Vietnamese (read,write, speak); trying to learn Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- I used to know Cantonese when i was 3 (I could converse and read a bit?...), but all that is gone now T^T 

Final Message:
I hope you guys enjoy the blog and feel free to share your opinions! I'm very excited to see where this blog will lead us! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. Hi-

    Just visit your website and i feel you and your website is a perfect match for Voshee.com
    I was wondering if you are interested in being a Guest Blogger on Voshee.com for June?
    In exchange to your guest blog post, we will include a link of your website on our Linkage Page
    and offer 1 month 150x250 ad block for your website.. This will help increase your presence, traffic and its a win win situation for the both of us.

    We are looking for a 400-400 word post including at least 1 photo or video specific to one of our article category.

    Please let me know if your interested and we can go over some more details.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul,

      Thanks for the offer! Sounds great, and definitely a win-win situation as we are looking to increase traffic and expand. We're not sure if our posts fit into your site though. Before we agree, are there any specific things you'd like us to write about, so we have a better idea? Thanks again!

      Sincerely,
      Iris & Niki

      Delete